Thursday, April 21, 2011

More Earrings

The secret to good wire wrapping is making the wire longer
than you need.  Note the right is better than the left.

This is my first attempt at whacking wire.  I need to get
different wire if I want to do more of this.  Once you flatten it,
its very weak, and breaks very easily.  But I love the designs
in the book with the whacked wire. 

No idea what I would wear these with, but love the peacock
feature of the green beeds. 

In the book, they make spiraling wire look really easy.  You
loop the wire around the round pliers, then gently bend the
wire into spirals around it.  Mine come out triangular.
At least, I can pretend it's intentional.

These look better off than on.  On, they fade into my hair.
And my hair is too short to put up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment